Afconrecruit Limited is a company that provides solutions to improve the quality and output of the work transaction for both Employers and Employees. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Zip/Postal Code: 100001
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Work Experience: 5+ years
Plan, direct, or coordinate activities designed to create or maintain a favorable public image or raise issue awareness for their organization or client; or if engaged in fundraising, plan, direct, or coordinate activities to solicit and maintain funds for special projects or nonprofit organizations.
- Identify main client groups and audiences, determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them, and develop and implement a communication plan.
- Develop and maintain the company’s corporate image and identity, which includes the use of logos and signage.
- Manage special events, such as sponsorship of races, parties introducing new products, or other activities the firm supports, to gain public attention through the media without advertising directly.
- Write interesting and effective press releases, prepare information for media kits, and develop and maintain company internet or intranet web pages.
- Design and edit promotional publications, such as brochures.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, government officials, and media representatives and use these relationships to develop new business opportunities.
- Evaluate advertising and promotion programs for compatibility with public relations efforts.
- Facilitate consumer relations or the relationship between parts of the company, such as the managers and employees, or different branch offices.
- Establish goals for soliciting funds, develop policies for collection and safeguarding of contributions, and coordinate disbursement of funds.
- Assign, supervise, and review the activities of public relations staff.
- Draft speeches for company executives and arrange interviews and other forms of contact for them.
- Respond to requests for information about employers’ activities or status.
- Direct activities of external agencies, establishments, and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs.
- Develop, implement, and maintain crisis communication plans.
- Formulate policies and procedures related to public information programs, working with public relations executives.
- Produce films and other video products, regulate their distribution, and operate film library.
- Client or Customer relationship and Client management, Excellent Communication skills and Managerial Attribute.
- Sales and Marketing – Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- English Language – Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Communications and Media – Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Administration and Management – Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Clerical – Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Psychology – Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods; and the assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders.
- Social Perceptiveness – Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Reading Comprehension – Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents.
- Speaking – Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Writing – Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Complex Problem Solving – Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Persuasion – Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Judgment and Decision Making – Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Coordination – Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Systems Analysis – Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Systems Evaluation – Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Negotiation – Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Service Orientation – Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Active Learning – Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Monitoring – Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Instructing – Teaching others how to do something.
- Learning Strategies – Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Management of Financial Resources – Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Management of Personnel Resources – Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Oral Expression – The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Written Expression – The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
- Fluency of Ideas – The ability to come up with a number of ideas about a topic (the number of ideas is important, not their quality, correctness, or creativity).
- Oral Comprehension – The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Written Comprehension – The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Deductive Reasoning – The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Inductive Reasoning – The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- Problem Sensitivity – The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Speech Clarity – The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Speech Recognition – The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Information Ordering – The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
- Originality – The ability to come up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem.
- Near Vision – The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Category Flexibility – The ability to generate or use different sets of rules for combining or grouping things in different ways.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.