Afrab Chem Ltd is a leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company with Head Office in Lagos and with nationwide presence. Due to growth and expansion, we have been compelled to source for persons with vision and drive to complement our Manpower requirements in the following positions:
Job Title: Medical Representatives
- The preferable candidates must possess degree in Pharmacy or in any of the sciences.
- The latter must have had at least a year post N.Y.S.C. sales/detailing experience in the Pharma industry.
- Must be efficient in driving and possess a Valid Driver’s License.
- Please indicate your preferable location in your application.
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
- The ideal candidate will assist the Production Manager in day-to-day operations in the factory.
- The person must have completed the mandatory N.Y.S.C. programme.
- Must be a registered Pharmacist with at least a B.Pharm degree.
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
- Candidate must possess at least B.Sc or Higher National Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years cognate experience in Pharmaceutical Industry or
- National Diploma in the same discipline with at least 10 years cognate experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
How to Apply
The Salary attached to these positions are attractive and negotiable. Applications should be addressed to GM(CS/HR) and sent via this medium: [email protected] OR
PO Box 1647,