African Management Services Company (AMSCO) – Our client is a pioneer and Nigeria foremost retail company with strong online presence. With over two decade experience, headquarters in Lagos, our client operate from over 20 locations across Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Brand manager who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns.
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- If you are a seasoned Brand Professional looking to work with great people where you will be challenged to learn, work and play and have plenty of fun, then apply.
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystalize targeted consumers insights
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Anticipate bottlenecks
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to take action
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Coach the team and get the best from everyone
- Align the company around the brand direction, choices and tactics
- Proven working experience as brand manager
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Excellent command of the English language
- B.Sc/MSc degree in Marketing or a related field
- Prior leadership experience is required.
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] Please indicate Job Title at the subject bar
Application Deadline 15th December, 2018.