Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Nigeria was conceived to effectively affect the business space and entrepreneurial minds of young Nigerians. The conception has led to the identification of viable business ideas, start-ups and existing businesses which have been generously aided with grants, business mentorship and coaching.
Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Nigeria commenced in 2014 and has received accolades since it has garnered over 10,000 young entrepreneurs, stakeholders, government officials, captains of industries and other guests in the last two years. The Web Business Campaign was the platform that boosted entrepreneurs to be reached by angel investors, venture capitalists as they presented their business pitch.
Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Nigeria 2017
See What AYEEN Can Do for Your Business
Empowerment and funding for smart business ideas:
- AYEEN was conceived to effectively affect the business space and entrepreneurial minds of young Nigerians. The conception has led to the identification of innovative and viable business ideas, start-ups and existing businesses which have been generously aided with grants, loans, equipment, business makeover, mentorship and coaching.
- In AYEEN, there is NO ultimate winner! The peculiarity of AYEEN 2017 is that, One Thousand entrepreneurs will work away with several degrees of empowerment.
- A.Y.E Reality TV show was launched in 2016 and it aired on over 7 A-Lists TV Stations including MNET which aired across Africa and VIASAT 1 which aired in Ghana. While maintaining a focus of empowering young entrepreneurs, the show widely showcased Nigerian Entrepreneurs to Africa attracting both local and international business opportunities.
- Having received recognition by the Guinness World Records as the Largest Entrepreneurship Reality TV Show, we plan on making it bigger this year. Just like 2016, it is a Pan Nigerian Programme as the 6 Geo-Political Zones (Lagos, Abuja, Delta, Calabar, Enugu and Kaduna) host entrepreneurs from neighboring states.
- The screening will take place in these zones as we hope to attract several thousands thereby selecting One Thousand most innovative and Viable businesses to attend the Grand Finale
AYEEN Testimonial Record:
- Since the inception of Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Nigeria (AYEEN) in 2014, we have garnered accolades from over 10, 000 young entrepreneurs, stakeholders, Government officials, captain of industries and other very important personalities.
- Over the past three years, we have read thousands of testimonials varying from beneficiaries of the Web Business Campaign (WBC); a platform that promotes entrepreneurs and exposes them to be directly contacted by angel investors and capitalists, beneficiaries of grants, single digit interest loans, specialized skills training, mentorship and coaching.
Reality TV Show:
- This world acclaimed Reality TV Show is a 13 Episode TV Series that is educative, entertaining, informative and investigative. The suspense and knowledge is second to none and the wealth of exposure to derive exceeds the marketing budget of a global conglomerate. The carefully selected international judges will be listening to young entrepreneurs between the ages 18 years to 45 years pitch their businesses and ideas.
- Our focus for 2017 cuts across several sectors of the economy which includes but not limited to Manufacturing, Agriculture, Technology, Transportation, Entertainment, Real Estate, Construction, Education, Hospitality, Recycling/Waste Management and so much more.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Register Online
Click Here for More Information
Note: Registration is free