Afrihealth Initiative, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Lawyer
- We are looking for a specialized corporate attorney to serve as an in-house counsel and handle ALL legal matters and projects. You will ensure the legality of commercial transactions and advise our company on legal rights and duties.
- Consults and handles all corporate legal processes to all AFRIHEALTH businesses and functions including but not limited to the Sales, Marketing, Business development, Agreements, Lawsuits, Patents, Finance, Real Estates, Mergers and Acquisitions, Technology) including regular contact with projects’ owners and business partners locally and internationally.
- Assists in the development, implementation and maintenance of the Company policies.
- Handles on daily basis a broad range of legal matters including but not limited to: corporate governance, joint venture projects, establishing new policies and regulatory issues.
- Preparation and review of real estate documents, the negotiation of terms and conditions, and the transference of titles.
- Provides legal support for AFRIHEALTH Subsidiaries.
- Negotiates deals as well as draft and administer all contracts.
- Researches, anticipates and guards the company against legal risks.
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
- Managing relationships with external legal counsels engaged by the Company and driving for cost effective means for delivering high quality legal services.
- Working on any arbitration cases involving AFRIHEALTH and any of its Subsidiaries.
- Legally qualified with significant experience gained in in-house and leading law firms.
- Expert knowledge of the local laws including without limitation Commercial Law, Contract Law, Intellectual Property Rights, Civil Law, Labour Law, Tax Law and Real Estate Law.
- Fluency in written and spoken English language.
- Exceptional contracts’ drafting and negotiations experience, with ability to provide innovative legal solutions in a fast moving industry.
- Computer Skills.
Job Title: Estate Manager
- We are looking for a young and vibrant Estate Manager to handle ALL real estate matters such as sourcing, liaising, promoting and marketing properties.
- Maintains property files and appropriate records of the company’s real estate holdings and transactions relating to the company real estate;
- Estimates the value of different properties;
- Plans and directs the purchase, sale, and development of real estate properties on behalf of the company;
- Acts as property manager and resolve any issue that arises with properties;
- Sources, markets and promotes properties for the company;
- Understands and complies with pertinent legislation;
- Collects and deposits lease and mortgage payments; maintains bookkeeping system to account for real estate income and expenditures; processes and maintains purchasing and accounting records;
- Researches all real estate components including new leases, permits, and sales to support timely and profitable conclusions as well as identify underutilized properties and help determine profitable outcomes;
- Negotiates and processes standard lease agreements for the company’s properties;
- Monitors and review compliance with lease agreements; processes routine leases, revisions, escalation clauses, and other changes;
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- B.Sc or HND in Facilities/Estate Management, Construction or other relevant field
- At least of 1 year experience in real estate management
- Effective communication skills and excellent customer service and relation
- Lease and/or property management skills
- Negotiating skills and records maintenance skills
- Knowledge of legal documentation procedures and requirements
- Ability to develop standards and regulation as well as assess compliance and product/service quality
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Membership of NIESV or of any Facility/estate management is an added advantage
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- We are looking for a young and vibrant Quantity Surveyor to handle ALL real estate matters.
- Prepares tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
- Reviews architectural plans and estimates quantity and costs of materials;
- Prepares contracts and documents;
- Tracks changes in plans or constructions;
- Undertakes cost analysis for repairs, maintenance and project work;
- Performs risk, value management and cost control;
- Identifies, analyses and develops responses to commercial risks;
- Provides advice on contractual claims and advises on materials procurement strategy;
- Maintains awareness of the different building contracts in current use and understands the implications of health and safety regulations;
- Formulates and updates all necessary tools for data collection, process planning, monitoring and control;
- Prescribes and constantly reviewing specifications, work methods, processes and procedures with a view towards maximizing cost;
- Analyses outcomes and writes detailed progress report.
- B.Sc or HND in Quantity Surveying
- 1year related work experience
- Ability to understand and adhere to complex regulations and procedures and to effectively assimilate procedural and technical detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team working and attention to details
- Negotiating skills and records maintenance skills
- The ability to write clear and precise reports and to relate complex information in a simple way to a diverse range of people.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th August, 2018.