Agary Pharmaceutical Limited, was established in 1992 as a national and regional marketing company that specializes in the importation and distribution of medical and hospital consumables. When marketing our product we provide a wide range of services to our distributors. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
- Assist in distribution, receiving, unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Inspect and verify products, equipment before storing in warehouse according to organizational standards
- Direct trucks to load and offload products and warehouse materials.
- Prepare orders for delivery by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of products received or distributed through a computer.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory of goods
Minimum Qualifications/Job Requirements
- 3-4 years experience as a Warehouse Executive
- B.SC/HND in Accounting, Economics or Banking and Finance
- Conversant with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Attention to details
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 12th September, 2020.
Note: Only qualified candidate shall be contacted.