Agricare STD Plus Limited is an agro-allied company and sole distributor of standard agro-allied brands known for quality products. We have been in operation since 2006 and have contributed greatly to the success of many livestock farmers and other agro-allied establishments in Nigeria. We serve ourdiverse and unique clients all across Nigeria and beyond. With Agricare STD Plus, business is more than just selling products, no matter the challenge, we focus on delivering practical and enduring results and equipping our customers with relevant information, products, and services that help them grow and thrive. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistic Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan warehouses and distribution centers for efficiency in both operations and capacity.
- Organize transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery, orchestrating transportation movements, and arranging for services as necessary.
- Coordinate and track the movement of goods through logistic pathways.
- Execute logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule.
- Review freight rates and other transportation costs to keep working costs low.
- Maintain quality throughout the logistics processes.
- Develop logistics along with support plans, budget requirements, and deployment timelines for new operations.
- Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
- Prepare plans for liquidation and downsizing.
- Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
- Design and develop standard operating methods to manage logistics operations efficiently [Ma1].
- Ensure to work seamlessly and assiduously with all other departments of the company.
- Identify added logistic training requirements to attain high working standards.
- Be coordinative with a sound moral attitude in order not to put the company’s name in disrepute.
- Ensure the confidentiality of all the company’s information at your disposal.
- Coordinate logistics activities related to procurement.
- Candidate should possess an OND / HND qualification
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
3rd March, 2023.