Agricare STD Plus Limited is an agro allied company and sole distributor of standard agro-allied brands known for quality products. We have been in operation since 2006 and have contributed greatly to the success of many livestock farmers and other agro-allied establishments in Nigeria. We serve ourdiverse and unique clients all across Nigeria and beyond. With AGRICARE STD PLUS, business is more than just selling products, no matter the challenge, we focus on delivering practical and enduring results and equipping our customers with relevant information, products, and services that help them grow and thrive. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Livestock Sales Executive (South East)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ability to conduct training on products and techniques.
- Display of In-depth Knowledge of poultry and general livestock.
- Must be able to show outstanding sales and technical ability.
- Good relationship skills with clients.
- Awareness and good implementation of industry trends, technology and developments.
- Working with proper understanding of poultry and general animal schedules, budgets, and timelines.
- Development of technical strategies coupled with a sales and marketing plan for improvement of Agricare Products penetration and performance in Nigeria
- Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Science, DVM, or any Agriculture-related field.
- Further education and experience may be preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel.
- Experience and Ability to work in the Eastern(Abia and Imo) part of the country
- Awareness of industry trends, technology, and developments.
- Sales and presentation skills.
- An experienced Animal Health & Production Specialist and Sales Executive with a demonstrated history of working in the livestock industry
- Skilled in giving Technical support to farmers under modern technology, and also vibrant in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Feasibility Studies, and Microsoft Office.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
26th March, 2023.