Agusto & Co. Limited is the foremost Pan African rating agency and a leading provider of industry research. Incorporated on 13 January 1992, Agusto & Co is a wholly owned Nigerian company. In 2001, Agusto & Co became the first Credit Rating Agency to be licensed by the Securities & Exchange Commission, Nigeria. In 2013, the Company was approved and duly registered by the Capital Markets Authority of Kenya as a Credit Rating Agency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
- The ideal candidate will conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis as well as prepare research reports on various sectors of the Nigerian Economy.
- This candidate will also study and understand the macroeconomic environment of Kenya, Ghana and Rwanda. In addition, the candidate will conduct financial analysis on financial institutions and industrial corporates.
The candidate will carry out the following tasks:
- Rating banks or corporate entities
- Facilitating industry seminars
- Preparing pitch and presentation materials
- Information gathering and compiling data into actionable reports
- Conducting Industry study and writing industry reports
- Studying the macroeconomic environment of Nigeria, Kenya, Rwanda and Ghana
- Analyzing and presenting the information gathered in Agusto & Co.’s standard format
Qualifications and Requirements
- 3 – 5 years of experience working in financial services
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance or related fields
- Relevant professional qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CFA)
- MBA or MSc and financial modelling skill will be an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply