The AHI Residence is an 18-room Bed &Breakfast, non-smoking, non-alcohol serving facility located on the Lagos Mainland.
The AHI Residence is designed for professionals who require a serene and comfortable accommodation for strategic retreats, seminars, workshops, business meetings, academic or intellectual reflection and output especially those using the adjoining halls and meeting rooms at Action Health Incorporated’s (AHI) office complex.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food & Beverage Supervisor
Specialization: Hotel & Catering Management
- We are a highly reputable and well-structured 3-star hotel based in the Lagos Mainland. We require for immediate employment a Food & Beverages Supervisor with exceptional passion for customer service excellence.
- Responsible for menu costing, work scheduling, delegating duties, training and evaluation of F & B staff
- Assist Hotel Management in monitoring production costs
- Ensure compliance with all company safety and security policies and procedures
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance of F & B staff are clean, presentable and professional
- Responsible for excellent performance of all units in Food & Beverage Department
- Provide professional & confident leadership, support and assistance to the F & B Team.
- Provide exceptional standards of customer service to hotel guests and walk-in customers at all times.
- Monitor F & B staff daily, ensuring that staff deliver the highest standards of customer service at all times
- Ensure proper care of F & B inventory and equipment, cleanliness, food rotation and menu consistency
Qualifications & Requirements
- Applicants for the position must have a BSC/HND in Hotel & Catering Management, or Food Science / Food Technology.
- A minimum of 2-3 years post graduate experience in a reputable organization in the Hotel and Catering industry
- Hands-on knowledge of kitchen operations and food costing is an advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] clearly stating the position you are applying for and your full names in the subject area of the email
Application Deadline 24th August, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.