AIM Consultants Limited is a privately owned Nigeria company, which was established in Lagos, Nigeria in 1979, and has since grown to become one of the leading multi-disciplinary consultancy, not only in the Country but also in the Continent. AIM is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with Certificate of Incorporation R.C. 30821 and NIS ISO 9001: 2008 (Certificate No. 0000475). AIM is the major Nigerian Consultancy that exports services to the sub-region. AIM’s work force is over 220 colleagues. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer
Location: Onitsha – Anambra or Kano
- The Technical Officer is accountable to Technical Manager in the region to ensure, a safe working environment by performing facility inspections, prioritizing maintenance work, and supervising repairs of the building, vehicle and equipment.
- Oversee the activities of all staff within the maintenance and IT department. (IT Officers, transmitter engineers, cleaners, drivers, security guards, electricians and so on).
- Oversees the IT Department ensuring all IT equipment, transmitters, etc are in good working condition
- Oversees all store activities and ensures stock count tallies with the data on the system
- Approves Level 1 “Receipt approval” on Orion having been raised by the cashier at the location.
- Liaise with Line Manager for initial approval for all Purchases for local usage and send for procurement’s approval at the head office
- Manages the company vehicles; all repairs and maintenance, fuelling and usage requests.
- In collaboration with the Head office, manages maintenance and repairs of company allocated apartments as well as accommodation allocation to deserving employees.
- Liaise with the Programs Manager, Admin, traffic departments in matters regarding the station.
- Follow up on pending tasks and ensure they are duly completed
- Provides administrative support to the regional office and head office.
- Manage the facilities, logistics, housing and the day to day activities in the branch.
- Send daily and weekly reports related to Control, Sales, Fuel and car situation, Diesel and generators, Air conditioning status, etc.
Must Have :
- B.Sc / HND qualification in Engineering with at least 3 years experience as a Technical Officer handling Technical Operations similar to above Job Description.
- Experience leading a team.
- Located in Onitsha or Kano.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
10th October, 2022.