AiQ Capital Management Limited is a privately-held, full-range financial services firm. We are currently acquiring license from the Securities & Exchange Commission to operate as an Issuing House and Fund/Portfolio Manager and also registering to become an authorised dealing member of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Executive
- Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organisation and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
Their work includes:
- Organising sales visits
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Must be between 28years and above
- HND/B.Sc in Marketing or other disciplines.
- 2 – 3 years working experience, with at least 2 year relevant experience.
- Must be conversant with direct Marketing.
- Must have an experience in a financial sector.
Competencies and Skills:
- Must be passionate about sales and marketing.
- Should possess managerial and leadership skills.
- Ability to listen and communicate, and articulate the issues and demands of customers, and meet them satisfactorily.
- Must have a drive to promote and market brand.
- Must be interested in direct sales
- Ability to persuade a client
- Should possess an understanding/interest in real-time marketing
- Ambitious, Creative, Innovative, Sociable and Kind.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st May, 2018.