Posted on :
4 Nov, 2009
4 Nov, 2009
BRISTOW HELICOPTERS: one of the world’s largest providers of helicopter services, providing the safest and most efficient helicopter transportation, maintenance, search and rescue and aviation support worldwide seeks for suitably qualified candidates for training as AIRCRAFT MAINTAINANCE ENGINEERS
Bristow will sponsor successful candidates on Aircraft Engineering training scheme at Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT), Zaria.
The company will only employ candidates upon successful completion of training from NCAT.
Candidates should possess:
• A minimum qualification of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) or Bachelor of Engineering (B. Eng) degree (2nd Class and above .in any of the Sciences or Engineering) from a recognized University with at least one (1) year post N.Y.S.C. Experience.
• Degree in Mechanical and Electrical/Electronics would be of advantage.
• In addition to the above, candidates should possess the West African School Certificate Examination Ordinary Level (W. A.S.C.E.) with a minimum of five (5) credits which must include English Language, Mathematics and Physics.
The candidate must meet the following criteria:
• Must be of Nigerian nationality.
• Must be between the ages of 20 – 30 years.
• Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be self motivated and possess ability to work with little or no supervision.
• Must have the knowledge and basic principles of Engineering Maintenance and an aptitude for Mechanical repairs and Maintenance.
Interested candidates should send their hand written applications enclosing detailed copy of Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of all credentials, N.Y.S.C. discharge certificate and birth certificate (Sworn declaration of age will not be accepted) along with one (1) passport photograph to:
The General Manager (HR),
Bristow Helicopters (Nig.) Ltd,
Old Domestic Wing,
M. M. Airport,
Only shortlisted candidates from applications received will be acknowledged and subsequently invited previous applicants need not reapply. Please note that no -external body or organization has been authorized by Bristow Helicopters to assist with this selection process. Anyone who deals with any external body on this selection process does so at his/her own risk.
Deadline: 19th November, 2009