Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Product Executive
- The position is a key role within Nigeria that will be responsible for ensuring that Airtel’s data subscriber growth and revenue growth outpaces the competition.
- The holder will also drive strategic initiatives in the area of data services, analytics and performance reporting and tracking for data products.
- Other job objectives include – documentation, training and high customer satisfaction when it comes to everything data services including market insight and competition tracking; deep understanding of consumer behavior, social trends, technology changes, OTT services and trends, revenue generation, project management, solution design and integration and market / consumer requirements. It incorporates a combination of these perspectives to generate business opportunities.
Other job expectations include:
- Product Development and Support – Support to project manages technical development of products.
- Business Analysis – Determine the relationship between usage & retention and marketing campaigns
- Environmental scanning and report on the relationship between the environmental / competitive activities and usage trend
- Data Revenue, Usage and Retention – Leverage data and market research to get insights into consumer behavior and preferences and drive future programs and promotions
- Customer Analysis – Provide customer behavioral analysis
- Reporting – Provide daily, weekly and monthly product/campaign performance reports and management report
- Monitor KPIs of the Data Segment and analyze data to generate new ideas on product modification
- 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing position, with a focus on product data analysis.
- Experience of Telecommunications Industry or FMCG marketing environment will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, a Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and strategic skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 10th May, 2019