Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Lead
- The position will have overall responsibility for Airtel Nigeria manpower planning process of attraction and retention of best-fit talents in line with Airtel’s Human Resources and Talent Management Strategy in order to equip the organization with high caliber talents that will drive and achieve current and future Airtel Nigeria objectives.
The job objectives will also include:
- Improved Employer Brand perception
- Effective relationship management with educational and professional institutions, recruitment and placement agencies
- World Class On-Boarding Programme for new appointees
- Facilitate Airtel Nigeria Induction programme
- Talent Competency Assessment
- Coordinate the deployment of competency based assessment tools (e.g. Assessment Centre, Occupational Personality Questionnaire) for internal and external recruitment
- Effective Implementation of talent sourcing strategies
- Assist in the development of a recruitment strategy. This may include utilizing the best-fit communication and recruitment channels for various cadres of roles, Talent Planning etc.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data. May develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development or retention.
- Develop and manage relationships with third party recruitment agencies
- Recruitment OPEX optimization
Relevant Skill and Experience
- Analytical and Presentation skills
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Highly organized and good at implementation
- Time management skills with commitment to project timelines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field required
- A professional qualification of CIPMN, CIPD, SHRM
- Knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting process
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations, and general human resources policies and procedures
- Must have at least 5-10 years of comprehensive recruiting experience with demonstrated experience in high volume recruiting
- Detailed working Telecommunications Knowledge
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th April, 2019.
Note: Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion