Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Reporting Analysis
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job (Brief):
- To prepare relevant reports and plans in line with management guidelines aimed at providing direction to achieving overall business goals and performance measurement.
Daily Reporting Process – CWN:
- Preparation of Daily CWN report
- Issue Daily CWN
- Timely and accurate reporting of CWN daily
Daily Reporting Process – Zonal CWN:
- Review of Zonal CWN.
- Issue zonal CWN report
- Timely and accurate reporting of Zonal CWN
Monthly MAPA Process:
- Review of MAPA reports
- Timely and accurate reporting of MAPA
- Present MAPA to the FH and EC Team. Drive and monitor reporting SLA’s with functions
Monthly Regional MAPA Process:
- Review and Issue of regional reports
- Timely and accurate reporting of Regional MAPA
Monthly & Quarterly Reporting Packs:
- Validation and review of Monthly EC an HQ performance deck.
- Analyze and prepare detailed commentary and insights on financial results.
- Site-wise Profitability analysis and tracking and engagement with Sales and Network for turnaround options
Education & Experience:
- First & Second Degrees in Economics and Finance.
- Professional qualification in Accounting (ACA, ACCA)
- 10 – 12 years relevant experience in FMCG & Telecoms
Skills & Competencies:
- High level of commitment, team work, Achieving Results, Good interpersonal skills.
- Result oriented, Analytical & leadership skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to synthesize large amounts of data, summarize key concepts and articulate appropriately.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel & PowerPoint in particular).
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of; among others, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.