Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Regulation Executive
- Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Market Regulation Executive.
- The role holder will be responsible for interfacing with the Telecom Regulator and other relevant Regulatory Authorities for the purpose of ensuring the continuity of its licensed endeavours and operations.
- Advise on and monitor compliance with terms of the Unified Access Service Licence (UASL), 3G and the Nigerian Communications Act, 2003 and other regulations made pursuant thereto
- Co-ordinate Airtel’s inputs to periodic Consumer Protection Council (CPC), National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), National Lottery Regulatory Commission (NLRC), Universal Service Provision Fund (USPF) interventions – Standards, Guidelines and Regulations
- Maintaining a database of all Regulatory compliance activities.
- Monitoring of Regulatory issues including provision of advisory support on business operations
- Proactively engage the Nigeria Communication Commission (NCC) in the development of best practice policies, regulations, guidelines and standards on consumer affairs, competition, Know Your Customer (KYC), CyberCrime, Universal Service and market evolution issues
- Design, coordinate and manage processes for internal compliance with regulatory prescriptions (technical & commercial)
- Regulatory support to internal stakeholders
- Degree in Law, Economics or Engineering.
- Good knowledge of Nigerian telecom, business environment.
- Ability to deliver in a changing business environment.
- Ability to communicate and influence team direction without formal authority
- Role is located in Abuja and reports to the Market Regulation Lead
- Masters in Business Administration or a higher degree in any of the above disciplines would be preferred additional qualification.
- 3years of varied experience in law, engineering or economics with
- 1 year of relevant experience in the Telecommunications field
- Knowledge of Regulatory environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 24th July, 2018.
Note: Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion