Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group. It is committed to providing innovative, exciting,
affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Airtel Nigeria is recruiting into the following job vacancy:
Job Title: Financial Planning & Reporting Manager
1. Planning & Forecasting
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Revenue & Opex planning
- Perform analytical review of company-wide forecast, budget and business plan submissions & assumptions to ensure correctness, completeness and accuracy.
- Delivery of Monthly Flash & Forecast – End to End process owner
- Delivery of Consolidated Annual Operating
- Long term business planning
2. Financial & Management Reporting
- Ensuring completeness, accuracy and timely submission of management & financial reports
- Compilation and review of all financial presentations
- Drive and monitor reporting SLA’s with other functions
- Validation of Revenues & Opex lines for Monthly book closure
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Ensure well-kept filling system and data base for all financial information – Actuals, Budgets and Forecasts
3. Monthly & Quarterly Reporting Packs.
- Validation and review of all Monthly EC and HQ performance deck.
- Preparation of quarterly Board reports
4. People Management
- Coaching and mentoring of direct reports
- Ensure succession planning
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below