Airtel Nigeria is one of the leading Telecom companies in Nigeria. Airtel is recruiting for Business Manager, North West (Sokoto)
Job Title: Area Business Manager, North West (Sokoto)
Job Code: 5034
To sustain and enhance targeted gross revenue in respective territory or designated rural area by effective implementation of planned sales and distribution strategies that are aimed at improving the distribution channel.
1. To Increase Active retail outlets
|To control the distribution width and depth of the territory by ensuring more retail outlets carry the Airtel brand.
2. To increase number of Channel Partners
– To identify and recruit suitable channel partners and dealers who will drive the effective distribution of Airtel products in the trade.
– To Network with Channel partners and the dealers and thereby increase penetration within the territory.
– Ensure adherence of channel partners and dealers to all guidelines as this will help ensure their profitability and sustain demand.
|3. To achieve recharge sales and BTS revenue target within territory
– To coordinate all sales activities so that sales turnover are optimized.
– To effectively and timely communicate all schemes/ product launches to distributors and retailers.
– Constantly identify opportunities for driving activation, recharge sales and other sales within territory.
4. To achieve Gross Pre Paid targets
| – To maximize sales through effective execution and implementation of placement and distribution strategies
|5. To manage, train and develop FSE
– To coordinate with Sales Training Function for product, process and behavioural trainings of field sales employees.
– Constantly ensure field sales employees are optimally deployed by advising channel partners and dealers on route planning, territory management, etc.
|6. Channel branding and visibility
– Ensure appropriate branding is carried by all active outlets within the territory.
– Identify visibility opportunities for Airtel brand within the territory
7. To ensure the Employee Engagement scores are in line with the targeted scores of the zone.
|– Continuously motivating the front line by leading from the front and setting examples for them to follow and to ensure that all their genuine problems are taken care of.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
Expanding the distribution coverage: Appointing new distributors and managing, sustaining and retaining retail outlets.
Effective and timely communication of all schemes and product launches to distributors & retailers
Managing a territory as well providing leadership to a team.
Responding to market dynamics and recommending measures to increase sales from existing & new retailers.
Constantly tracking and reviewing distributors and their FSEs on their sales and market expansion.
DIMENSIONS (METRIC MEASURES)
(1) Gross pre-paid adds
(2) Recharge revenue
(3) Channel Satisfaction Score
(4) Active retail outlets
(5) Number of Distributors
(6) Team size
Skills & Knowledge
Graduate degree, an MBA will be an added advantage
5 – 7 years preferably in FMCG, Consumables & telecom
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOUR
Achieving Results, & Delighting the Customer
Airtel Nigeria is one of the leading Telecom companies in Nigeria. Airtel is recruiting for Senior Manager, Postpaid Tariff & Acquisition
Job Code: 5033
Job Title: Senior Manager, Postpaid Tariff & Acquisition
- Acquisition strategies for Corporate, SME, HNI and retails post paid customers
- Profitability of tariff plans for the segments above
- Timely approvals for all Enterprise plans
- To ensure timely configuration of all enterprise plans
- Vendor interaction for device bundled strategies and plans
Expected End Results (“WHAT”)
Supporting Activities (“HOW”)
Acquire and grow the post paid business across corporate, SME, HNI and retail segments ( currently over USD 50 mn per annum)
– Define and implement acquisition strategies
– Interaction with regions for strategy implementation
– Vendor interaction for device and other bundles
Maintaining the profitability of the business at the defined levels
– To approve the plans at the defined levels of profitability
– To define and manage the customer and portfolio ER and CR
Define and implement the enterprise and SME plan and configuration process
– To ensure timely configuration of rate plans in the billing and provisioning systems
– To liaise with various cross functional teams
– Adherence to PCN (Pricing committee Note) process
– Automation of the PCN process
The current business is over USD 50 mn and the job entails managing and
growing the business with the required profitability margins.
The current business is over USD 50 mn and the job entails managing and growing the business with the required Profitability margins.
Analyitcs and Numbers
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Bachelors in Marketing, business management, engineering or computer science
- Should be good in analytics
- 5+ years of commercial/business management experience
- 2+ years of industry experience
Other requirements (Behavioural etc.)
- Ability to work cross functionally with teams