Aitechma is one of the most trusted names in the IT space delivering technology innovation in Africa. Our digital transformation strategies, problem-solving benchmarks and agile business models enable our clients to digitize, scale, and transform into high-performance businesses. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Partner
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are happy to announce that we are seeking for a young and hardworking candidate to join us as a Sales Partner.
- As a Partner, you will be responsible for developing and executing our organizational sales, marketing, and advertising activities. You will also be responsible for researching on competitors’ products and services, pricing, etc.
- Prior work experience as a Sales and Marketing Expert or a similar role will be an added advantage for the candidate. You should also be required for building good relationships with the existing clients.
- In addition to this, you should have excellent analytical skills and the ability to work in coordination with the entire team. You should also have outstanding communication skills and good problem-solving abilities.
- If you think you can take our organization to great heights, then send in your job application today. We will love to meet you soon.
- Preparing and analyzing the sales proposals.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with the clients
- Developing full-proof marketing and sales strategies.
- Researching the competitors’ products and services on a regular basis.
- Creating and supervising various marketing campaigns.
- Preparing regular sales forecasting reports.
- Analyzing the sales and marketing performance metrics.
- Creating brand awareness using social media platforms.
- Working in collaboration with the Media department.
- Resolving customers’ complaints and issues in a timely manner.
- Organizing promotional events and conferences.
- Identifying ways to improve marketing and sales techniques.
- Analyzing various marketing trends and strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Sales, Business Administration or a related field.
- 1 – 3 years of work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Associate, Sales and Marketing Executive, or a similar role in the Sales department.
- Extensive knowledge of sales and marketing performance metrics.
- Understanding of various marketing processes.
- Outstanding ability to communicate efficiently.
- Good problem-solving and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional decision-making and organizational skills.
- Good analytical skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 13th January, 2022.