Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction firm established to manage the production of building processes of any type within cost and time limit without compromising the ethics and specification.
It also involved in consultancy works, building services,maintenance/renovation work of dilapidated structures and facility management of structure in all its ramifications. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Clerk
- We are looking for an individual with a keen eye for detail, strong math skills and the ability to multi-task efficiently for a role of a Finance clerk.
- You should be trustworthy and an excellent communicator. Your goal is to ensure our accounting procedures run smoothly.
- Process bills, checks, receipts and other documents
- Ensure all documents are properly signed and distributed
- Verify financial and other data (e.g. tax identification numbers)
- Monitor financial transactions
- Enter data and maintain updated records
- Assist with account reconciliations
- Communicate with vendors, customers and colleagues
- Report the status of accounts and discrepancies.
- Proven experience as a Finance Clerk
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping and financial transactions
- Knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Attention to detail
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliability and strong work ethics
- Ability to solve problems
- Higher National Diploma or equivalent.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 29th March, 2020.