Al-Mustapha Consulting Limited is an indigenous green business company whose team is dedicated to exploring and extending the frontiers of green opportunities in the local economy. We are industry recognized specialists in environmental and waste management solutions.
Our group is a multidisciplinary collaborative team that specializes in development and implementation of integrated sustainable local actions and strategies for the protection and conservation of local environmental assets and ecosystems. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Analyst
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Part-time
Start: As soon as possible
Project duration: September 2020 to January 2021.
About the Project
- We are conducting a feasibility studies on behalf of an international organization on a startup concept for an online market place for recyclable wastes. The project involves data collection and feasibility studies of the startup concept.
- It is expected to conduct interviews for recycling companies in Abuja, Lagos and outside Nigeria, in order to gather data on the use of IT in their recycling businesses. It is expected that an online ecosystem promoting all recyclers in the city can enhance recycling activities and the local economy.
- As the Business Development Analyst, you are expected to supplement the work of the Waste Recycling Analyst in leading the development of the business aspect of the report.
S / he will support in the:
- Assessment of capacity of doing business of recyclers
- Assessment of use of IT in waste management
- Market viability of the startup concept (industry description, technical feasibility, financial feasibility, legal feasibility, organizational feasibility, operational feasibility, challenges and recommendations.
He / she will also:
- Guide the conduct of a feasibility studies and preparation of final report
- Develop survey materials and train enumerator on data collection
- Be able to analyze result and draw reasonable conclusion
- Be able to review financial record of startup company
- MBA or equivalent qualification
- 5 years of experience in business related area
- Must have experience conducting feasibility studies (mention in CV)
- Must have a good understanding of tech start-ups
- Successful candidate must be ready to start as soon as possible.
- Part time, flexible, virtual and in-person (must be willing to be in Abuja for some interviews).
Interested and qualified candidate should send a detailed CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 21st September, 2020.