ICICE Al Noor Academy Ltd (Al-Noor Academy) was recently established (2015) to operate, manage and coordinate schools from Nursery to Secondary levels. Our vision is to be at the forefront of dissemination of science and Islamic culture for the benefit of humanity.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- To assist the office staff in the efficient running of the Admin office, involving dealing with the public, parents, school staff, both teaching and non-teaching, students and various trades of people associated with the school.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing administrative support to staff in the school.
- Assisting in the supervising and monitoring school meals.
- Communicate with other outside agencies regarding activities, acquisitions and matters of school business.
- To ensure that the Admin offices are supplied with the necessary stationary.
- To help with the organization of various events such as parent meetings, sports days, assemblies, fun days, school concerts, open days etc.
- Making calls to parents of children to confirm delivery of messages and food to students.
- To update the school’s phone directory regularly.
- To deal with initial enquiries regarding enrolment and school places, and ensure all necessary information is available for enquirers.
- Prepare agendas and schedule admin meetings.
- To record minutes during Admin meetings, submit for approval and distribute.
- To attend other management meetings as required.
- To manage/oversee the provision of administrative, secretarial, and word processing/typing services, ensuring that these functions are organized efficiently to meet the needs of the school.
- Where applicable, to manage other non-teaching services, in accordance with the needs of the school.
- Provision of personalized service to parents of students in the school, ensuring that any queries or requests are dealt with in a timely, courteous, polite and efficient manner.
- Clerical work in the school office, dealing with a wide variety of writing, email, personal and telephone enquiries.
- Answering and sending out numerous forms of correspondence relating to the activities of the school.
- To perform telephone and reception duties in the absence of the Receptionist.
- To arrange for the collection of sick or injured pupils and staff.
- To complete and update all attendance/absence and leave forms for office use.
- Creating adverts for school vacancies and packages for these vacancies.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with the post as may be directed by the Director Admin and Admin Officer.
- To assist with the recruitment and selection of admin staff, including drafting adverts and shortlisting.
- Organising school trips in liaison with the Admin Officer.
- Being the first point of contact for teacher’s absence including recording/monitoring of absence and production of reports.
- To record all mails and correspondences received; and deliver accordingly to offices.
- To ensure that the uniform room is maintained in good order and easily accessible.
- Also to liaise with all old parents for any reorders that will take place (only once a year).
- To report and coordinate repairs of the office equipment.
- To produce weekly reports as required for the Director Admin.
- Monitoring the delivery of school meals and logging system
- Collection and collating all meal and club forms.
- Receive and organize reply slips.
- To meet and greet all visitors to the school and to offer refreshments to visiting professionals.
- To establish clear and efficient systems in other to develop and maintain an efficient office.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 12th July, 2018.