Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth.
We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Logistics and Supply Chain
Zip/Postal Code: 10001
Job Type: Full time
- The job holder is responsible for monitoring the packing operation functions and distribution for cost effectiveness, reducing waste and maximizing profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities
Demand Analysis and Forecasting
- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Minimizes sales returns/damaged goods and short expiry goods by monitoring returns, developing a depletion plan and avoiding overstocking the points of sales;
- Provide effective operational management by planning, supervising and managing operational tasks working with direct reports
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and customers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport cost and efficiency.
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (e.g., Management, Logistics, Business Administration, Financial Management, Production/Operations Management);
- 5-7years’ experience within an operations/distribution/logistics/retail environment.
- Membership of Nigerian Institute of Purchasing and Supply Management
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply