Aldelia – Our client, a global leader in Provision of Electricity essential services such as metering solutions for utilities is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
The incumbent report to: Project Manager
- We need a professional Project Coordinator with metering experience who will oversee a metering project. He /She will be responsible for creating meeting minutes, creating documents, manage project communications, prepare time sheets, arrange travels.
- 1-3 years administration experience.
- Business admin or office management certificate.
- Diploma or degree in Electrical engineering is advantageous.
- Fundamentals of project management course.
- Experience in document and report writing, minute-taking, costs and budgets.
- Experience in project management tools and administration.
- Basic understanding of engineering design principles
- Basic understanding of project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – especially writing professional reports
- Strong telephonic and email etiquette
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and Microsoft Project
- Negotiation and networking skills
- Professional approach.
- Commitment to customer service.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Able to work under pressure.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 9th February, 2021.