Aldelia Group – An established retail & wholesales company that specializes in the importation and supply of high-quality building materials and construction equipment in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Facilities Engineer – Locals Only
- The Facilities Engineer is responsible for the supervision and administration of the organization’s facilities
- Interaction with the Facilities Manager in the compliance of contractual requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with the applicable work specifications of contracts.
- Controlling costs and utilization of manpower for optimum performance.
- Perform continuous on the job training for junior personnel.
- Maintaining of records, documents both electronically and hard copies where appropriate
- Build rapport with clients and facilitate effective coordination and communication between management and customers
- Develop client relationships to attract new business opportunities
- Perform regular inspections of client and company accommodation and office facilities to ensure required standards of cleanliness are maintained.
- Continuous monitoring of unit supervisors with a view to improving efficiency, technique, and service levels
- Direction, control, and supervision of administrative and Food Services, housing & recreation facilities
- The Employee may also be required to perform duties not directly related to their area of experience or expertise, in which case proper instruction will be provided by the Company;
- Ensure that the highest ethical standards are maintained in all activities;
- Conduct himself in a dignified and respectful manner that reflects well on the Employer and also sets an example for the other employees.
- Minimum 10 years experience in the oil and gas sector within the oil and gas
- The resilience to deal with periods of work pressure and diplomacy to deal with difficult employees, customers, contactors, and others in the course of their duties;
- Reliable, with the ability to maintain high levels of service;
- Motivated by the ability to effectively work on own initiative;
- Ability to manage large or multi-level personnel
Job Title: Finance Officer
- Responsible for recording and maintaining up to date records of the Company’s daily financial transactions. He will be responsible for the timely implementation of the Company’s policies and procedures
- He will be responsible for analyzing account balances for validity and ultimately feed the line report with accurate financial information.
- Ensure daily posting of all payments in the accounting system
- Identifying recurring obligations and recording reasonably accurate accruals
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare regular remittance advice for vendor payments
- Responsible for the monitoring of vendors and service providers’ accounts and reconciliation with vendors
- Liaise with operations team and maintain accurate records of obligations due at any point in time.
- Ensure regular inter-company reconciliations and prompt resolution of differences
- Revaluations of account payable balances as appropriate.
- Maintain the petty cash records in line with the laid down policies and procedures.
Minimum Qualification / Experience
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics or relevant field
- Must have commenced ICAN examination with skills level passed at a minimum
- At least 2 years and 4 years maximum post NYSC work experience in a similar role preferably in the downstream sector.
- Must possess very sound knowledge of basic accounting
- Basic knowledge of taxes and statutory deductions in Nigeria
- Must be able to do simple analysis and interpretation of financial transactions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 26th March, 2018.
Note: Only qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.