Aldelia Group – Our client, an Oil and Gas servicing company is currently looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
About the Job
- We are looking to recruit a business development manager. Preferred candidate will be responsible for Product Clarifications and Business Generation.
- Managing a team tasked with meeting the company’s business targets in the upstream sector of Nigeria’s Oil and Gas Industry.
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to penetrate and get new accounts. This includes preparation of presentations and tenders.
- Identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Ensuring company’s growth objectives are attained; articulating new business development opportunities and identifying, negotiating and managing relationships with technical partners in line with corporate goals.
- A graduate of a tertiary institution.
- Minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience, 3 of which must have been in management.
- An eye for fashioning out business opportunities and supporting business growth.
- Maximizing business opportunities in the Upstream Sector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of up-coming and on-going key projects in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas industry.
- Robust and high level contacts in the Upstream sector of Nigeria’s Oil and Gas industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 2nd April, 2019.