Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: ERP Support Manager – Expat
Location: Sango, Ogun
Reports To: Group Head IT
- ERP Support Manager will be responsible for implementation process of EBIZFRAME software in Nigeria.
- He / She will be the bridge between the EBIZFRAME vendors, implementation team deployed by vendor and the Business Heads/ Process owners in the group.
- Form project teams, with specific assigned tasks as well as do work plan monitoring change Management
- Ensure ebizframe project goals are accomplished according to specifications and business objectives
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and proper co-ordination with all departments
- Work with functional and technical teams / client stakeholders to confirm the requirements
- Manage and close all issues related to project delivery and scope/timeline
- Manage the project to monitor partner’s time and expenses as per the agreed budget integration
- Performance testing
- Data collection
- Degree in any stream of Engineering / Science. Preferably PG / MBA/ MCA.
- Must have about 5-8 years of experience in the ERP software “ESS – EBIZ FRAME” domain, of which atleast 3 years as an independent Project Implementation Manager.
- He / She should have handled ESS-EBIZFRAME implementation responsibility ‘end to end’ for any multi-locational FMCG company and well versed with full business process with functional and systems knowledge.
- He / She should have full cycle implementation experience of all functions / modules in a manufacturing set up, like Finance, MM, HR, Manufacturing, Sales and Distribution etc.
- African exposure / knowledge / Experience especially in FMCG sector is essential, whereas Nigerian experience will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2020