Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Electrical Engineer
Job Location: Abuja
- Our client is searching for an accomplished, Site Electrical Engineer with the passion and motivation to contribute to innovative, industry-leading projects.
- Implement all electrical design aspects of company research and development projects. Oversee maintenance, testing and repair of company-owned electrical equipment.
- Perform site visits on new project opportunities to determine the available site power, and utility/facility constraints, collect information regarding construction permits, evaluate potential site support contractors, and assist with preparation of cost estimates.
- Must be a detail-oriented time manager with the ability to meet deadlines and focus on project schedules.
- Must possess organizational, and self-management skills, as lots of remote work would be required.
- Must be experienced in data collecting and reporting
- Must possess strong leadership capabilities
- Must be resident in Abuja
- Minimum of BSc/HND in Electrical Engineering from a reputable institution.
- 2- 4years’ experience in Electrical engineering role
- Experience with Inverters and Solar panels is compulsory
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 21st June, 2019