Aldelia is a world leading Human Resources advisory firm, leader in professional recruitment services. Founded in 2005, Aldelia is currently present and operating in more than 30 countries worldwide. Our tailor-made and successful recruitment solutions are designed to proactively respond to clients’ needs at all levels.
We offer highly targeted services to blue chip multinationals and SMEs from multiple business sectors. Aldelia is your partner if you are looking for outstanding services in the placement of permanent and temporary positions. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
- We are looking to hire a skilled Logistics Manager
- He or she will be responsible and accountable for all the activities within the Logistics team and the Warehouses; and for the delivery of stock transactions to Customers.
- Support and Coach the Territory based Warehouse Supervisors.
- Responsible for cost management and reporting.
- Own the Customs clearance and documentation process (even if performed by the third party).
- Evaluate Logistics and suppliers’/transporters processes
- Monitor performance via prescribed KPIs and report/investigate deviances to KPIs at Country / Territory level
- Carry out performance reviews in line with Company Standard Plan.
- Agree on day-to-day workload and allocate the correct level of resource to meet this workload.
- Arrange and contribute to the training and development of members of staff within the Logistics team.
- Discuss and agree on work practices, procedures, and processes with Management and operatives, with a view to ensure continual improvement.
- Responsible for the performance of all Warehouses in their appointed territories.
- Continual improvement of the Logistics network.
- Relevant Professional Certifications in Supply Chain and Logistics
- Exceptional planning, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Strong team player and ability to work cross-functionally in a matrix organization.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent in any discipline
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- 7 years experience in domestic and international logistics and warehouse related roles. Experience with a Caterpillar dealership will be an added advantage.
- Should be knowledgeable in export/imports; and local and international foreign exchange policies
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 3rd June, 2019.