Aldelia Nigeria – Our client in Kaduna State is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
- Our client is looking for an experienced Quality Control Manager (DAIRY) with an eye for detail to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
- You are resident in Kaduna.
- Ensure that all tasks to be carried out in order to guarantee food safety have been carried out in accordance with the applicable requirements. But also to make sure that all the conditions for working in a healthy environment are met.
- Supervise HSE-related activities
- Must fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers as well as the competition.
- Devising ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality goods. Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science or Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience as quality manager.
- Come from Dairy Background.
- Food industry knowledge.
- Goal oriented and achieving.
- Member of the HACCP team is advantageous.
- Computer savvy – proficient in all MS office.
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards.
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical method.
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.).
- Conscientious and responsible.
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 21st April, 2022.