Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Local Information Security Officer (LISO)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Local Information Security Officer (LISO) will manage the information security program for a specific location or office within the organization.
- The LISO ensures that the organization’s information security policies, standards, and procedures are effectively implemented and maintained at the local level.
- Developing and implementing information security policies, standards, and procedures for the local office or location.
- Identifying and assessing information security risks, vulnerabilities, and threats at the local level and developing appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
- Conducting regular security assessments and audits to ensure compliance with security policies, standards, and procedures.
- Collaborating with other security professionals and business units to develop and implement security controls and countermeasures to protect against threats and vulnerabilities.
- Providing guidance and training to employees and other stakeholders on security awareness, best practices, and policies.
- Investigating and responding to security incidents and breaches at the local level, including reporting incidents to the organization’s incident response team.
- Maintaining an up-to-date inventory of information systems and assets within the local office or location and ensuring they are properly secured and protected.
- Monitoring and reviewing security logs and alerts from security tools and systems to identify potential security incidents or breaches.
- Participating in the organization’s information security governance process and ensuring compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards.
- Reporting on the local office’s information security posture to senior management, including identifying areas of improvement and making recommendations for changes to policies, standards, and procedures.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong understanding of information security principles, practices, and technologies.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently and take a proactive approach to identifying and addressing security risks and issues.
- Certification in information security, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
29th March, 2023.