Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cloud infrastructure Administrator
- The cloud systems administrator will have to develop, configure, implement and manage the systems that comprise the underlying cloud platform. The professional assists in setting up public or private cloud systems.
- Build, install, configure, analyze, tune, and troubleshoot Windows operating systems both on-premise and in cloud IaaS providers.
- Resolve difficult system problems and provide user consultation or training.
- Configure systems based on approved designs of the system and network security.
- Manage hardware, software, and utilities for installation, modification, troubleshooting, maintenance, and upgrades of operating systems and workstation environments.
- Monitor and analyze resource usage to recommend/develop enhancements to system capabilities and performance.
- Compare, evaluate, and implement new technologies, and integrate systems into the computing environment.
- Document systems infrastructure for users, support and consulting personnel, and developers.
- Train personnel who provide support and consulting services to users.
- Configure, implement, and maintain system security strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Maintaining a general level of expertise in Code Green, Proofpoint, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Azure, AWS, GCP, and other Windows-based technologies.
- Ability to configure VMs and Web Applications through Azure Web Portal and Command Line Interface through PowerShell
- Document and follow processes and procedures for the Windows infrastructure and systems.
- Collaborating with the team on future direction and opportunities for new technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, or Telecommunications.
- Professional Qualification: Any relevant Professional Qualification
- Experience: 3-5+ years’ of relevant experience
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Good knowledge of Code Green, Proofpoint, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Azure, AWS, GCP, and other Windows-based technologies.
- Experience with managing an integrated computing environment.
- Extensive experience in multiple programming languages for system development.
- Experience with configuring and maintaining routers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of security protocols.
- Ability to manage shared resources and perform moderately complex tasks.
- Ability to work well independently and as a team member.
- Experience with middleware and infrastructure.
- Knowledge of various Cloud service models, including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- Experience implementing a business continuation and disaster recovery plan.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work calmly and effectively in pressure situations.
- Manage time effectively in a changing environment, strong conceptual and logical abilities and strong planning and project abilities.
- Must be able to work as an independent, productive, responsible, self-motivated
Salary: Very Attractive
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com Any application received after this will be automatically rejected
Application Deadline: 23rd March, 2021.