Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training. Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure accuracy, transparency, timeliness and compliance covering all Functional areas of General Ledger, Accounts Payable.
- Liaise with Bank and other department on related Finance & Accounts Issue. Control/Review of General ledgers and accuracy of daily work done.
- Preparation of Tax Clearance and Annual Return for Abuja, Ogun State. Preparation of Leave allowance & ensure they are paid in due time.
- Preparation of Payroll & supervision/conclusion of Overtime schedule.
- Review of Monthly income and ensure correctness for Management report. Resolve all Inventory/Accounting challenge faced at respective point of sales.
- Manage, Supervise and ensure respective task are done by the Accounts Officers. Liaise with External auditors and coordinate of annual audit report.
- Liaise and defend Tax queries on Tax Audit from FIRS & LIRS. Supervision of Pension and WHT preparation.
- Preparation of VAT payment monthly.
- Initiating payment transactions to staff, Vendors via banking platforms. Posting of Bank Charges – Monthly.
- Any other job assigned by HOD/GM
Academic Qualification & Experience
- BSc / HND Accounting with a minimum of 8 years work experience in a reputable organization.
- Membership of ICAN compulsory (preferably chartered).
Key Skills & Competencies:
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability.
- Good knowledge of financial software.
- Attention to detail & thoroughness.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance,
- Excellent organizational & leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication & interpersonal abilities.
- Sound knowledge of inventory and stocks
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 9th June, 2023.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.