Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Operator – Electrical
- Must have experience managing subordinates, vendors, projects and applicable opex.
- Control the functioning of power-generating equipment to ensure all procedures run smoothly
- Interpret the readings on meters and gauges to ensure voltage and electricity flows within the specified parameters.
- Inspect indicators and equipment for evidence of defects or malfunctions.
- Manage the flow of power by adjusting the controls when necessary.
- Academic Qualification: (OND / HND with relevant experience)
- Background in Electrical Electronics in Engineering is mandatory.
- Experience: 5 – 8 years post NYSC relevant experience.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Project management – planning out the size, scope, and resources necessary to complete a project.
- Manual dexterity – using hand tools and conducting tests on machinery
- Problem-solving skills – diagnosing and addressing the causes of malfunctions.
- Prioritization skills – looking at a big-picture plan and breaking down the order of operations necessary to make the plan happen
- Communication skills – communicating with fellow engineers, technicians, and project stakeholders.
- High sense of integrity, self-motivated and must be a good team player
Demand on the Job:
- Must be resident in Lagos state and familiar with Lagos terrain.
- Experience in Generating /Heavy duty equipments.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] with the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 3pm; 21st January, 2021.
Note: Any application received after the above date will be automatically rejected.