Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Advanced L2 / L3 Back Office NOKIA DWDM Resource Personnel
- Characterizing DWDM transmission with high speed optical transponders in long-haul and metro optical networks.
- Must have good hands-on working experience on the following NOKIA/Alcatel Lucent Devices: 1830 PSS16, 32, 36, 63, 24-X and 1621 SLE.
- Responsible for Management of Alcatel Lucent Photonic Service Switch (1830PSS-16/32/64) Nodes using the Network Management System.
- Responsible for Software upgrade and Acceptance Tests for Alcatel 1830PSS nodes.
- Planning and execution of DWDM transmission tests.
- Minimum Master’s degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or Physics.
- Experience working with standards identifying how solutions work in a multivendor environment.
- Qualified experience working with Alcatel-Lucent or other vendor DWDM products.
- Knowledge on the usage and requirements of test equipment and the ability to manipulate them as required.
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Able to perform well and multi-task in a team environment
- Self- motivated with a flexible, positive, and creative attitude
- Careful and thorough, with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Salary: Very Attractive.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Friday 3pm – 17th February, 2021.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.