Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions in Lagos State below:
Job Title: Senior Human Resource Manager
- We are looking for a Senior HR Manager to join and lead our Human Resources department. Senior HR Responsibilities include overseeing the recruitment process, designing company policies and setting objectives for the HR team. You will also help shape our employer brand strategy
- To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with HR technology, including payroll systems and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our company attracts, hires, develops and retains qualified employees.
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress.
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment.
- Develop compensation and benefits plans.
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process.
- Host in-house recruitment events.
- Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers.
- Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire).
- Review departmental budgets.
- Organize learning and development programs.
- Ensure HR staff addresses employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner.
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations.
- B.Sc Degree in Human Resources Management or related field. M.Sc Degree in HR or relevant certification is a plus.
- Proven work experience as a Senior HR Manager or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (including payroll systems and ATS).
- Solid understanding of labor legislation.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Leadership skills.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Human Resources or related field.
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations.
Job Title: Front Desk/Customer Service Executive (Female)
- We are seeking a highly-skilled and self-motivated front office worker to join our growing company.
- In this position, you will play a key role by performing various administrative and clerical tasks.
- You should be comfortable undertaking a variety of activities in the office, including filing, answering the phone, organizing documents, basic bookkeeping, and more.
- Reliability and a strong work ethic combined with great communication skills are a must, as well as familiarity with all necessary office equipment, software, and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere.
- Answer the phone, take messages, and redirect calls to appropriate offices.
- Organize and maintain files and records; update when necessary.
- Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets.
- Oversee sorting and distribution of incoming mail.
- Prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.).
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopier, printers etc.
- Organize bookkeeping and issue invoices/checks.
- Record minutes of meetings and dictations.
- Inventory the stock of office supplies and order what is needed.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 3 years’ experience in Business Administration or related field (Must be 25-30 years of age).
- Successful work experience in a front office setting or in another clerical position.
- Strong working knowledge of office procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Ability to effectively use and maintain office equipment.
- Excellent typing skills with experience taking dictations a plus.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Great organizational and multitasking abilities.
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
- A well-known company with a reputable brand also based in Lagos is sourcing for a skilled qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of the business.
- Prepares asset liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, and profit/loss statement.
- Develop periodic reports for management.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- Proven working experience as a cost accountant or in a relevant field.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Excellent accounting software user.
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Advanced degree in Accounting.
- CPA or CMA preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 2-4 years’ experience in accounting or related field
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Able to read and understand technical forms and financial reports.
- Proficiency in IT.
Job Title: Personal Assistant (Female)
- A well-known company with a reputable brand also based in Lagos Island is sourcing for a skilled responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Take dictation and minutes.
- Source office supplies.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 3 years’ experience in Business Administration or related field (30-35 years of age and will be working with an elderly client 3 to 4 times a week.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly and concisely.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Honesty and reliability.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hour to meet deadlines.
- Discretion and having an understanding of confidentiality issues.
Application Closing Date
2pm, 1st March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Applications after this time will be automatically rejected.