Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market.
AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Installation Manager
Report To: Operation Manager
- As Installation Manager, you are responsible for the successful and profitable execution of the operational delivery, project quality and site safety of projects within their portfolio.
- You will manage Installation Supervisors executing the projects and actively monitoring the projects performance in terms of revenue generation, progress against schedule and estimate, planning accuracy and cost efficiency.
Project delivery and Installation:
- Accountable for financial, installation and customer performance of projects within portfolio by monitoring and reporting; as well as looking for continuous improvement.
- Manages customer relationships.
- Enforces accuracy of schedule, revenue and & planning done by Sales & Admins.
- Reviews and approves project revenue and cost plan updates as per policy.
- Resolve and approve of any issues related to site readiness and clearance on material delivery.
Leadership / People management:
- Is responsible for the development of Installers and Field Trainers and installation admins consisting of proper training, certification and competence.
Operations planning process:
- Performs site and process audits within team and carries out to ensure compliance with installation methods, safety policies and OTIS Way/local processes.
- Proactively manages the capacity of their team and order book status/resource needs/installation capacity as per the decisions made in the Sales and Operations planning.
Attitudes & Required Skills
- Elevator industry experience; or experience leading technicians in a similar industry preferred.
- The ability to interpret basic financial statements and grasp profit and loss accountability.
- Successful candidate should be very comfortable in a technical environment utilizing Microsoft based computer software- word, excel, power point, and outlook.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills and able to work in a highly team-oriented and dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated individuals who have the ability to manage many simultaneous projects and responsibilities are a must.
- High school education or equivalent; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Salary: Very Attractive
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.