Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network & System Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide remote and onsite technical support for corporate clients.
- Design, implement and support IT, Security and Network Solutions for corporate clients.
- Troubleshoot Core network problems.
- Upgrade core network equipment and configuration.
- Report to his supervisors.
- Flexible work schedule and Ability to perform night interventions.
- Handle 24/7 on-call responsibilities for two weeks per month from the office or 10 minutes’ perimeter.
- Responsible for all assigned equipment to his team.
- Should maintain a high level of personal responsibility in order to be an example to his colleagues.
- Abide and apply the rules and regulations of the department and the company as a whole.
- Responsible for achieving any assignment given by his Manager
- Keeping up to date with departmental and company notification via Emails, Noticeboard and other mediums
- Keeps himself up-to-date with the technologies required by companies.
- High ability and readiness for any kind of urgent intervention at client sites to meet SLAs.
- BSC (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Communication Engineering or Telecom.
- CCNP is a must.
- Windows and Linux certifications are a plus.
- A previous experience in deploying ICT infrastructures is mandatory.
- Language Qualifications:
- Good verbal and writing skills in English are mandatory.
- Configuration and maintenance of cisco networks (routers and switches)
- Knowledgeable in Mikrotik router boards Configuration.
- Good knowledge in EIGRP, OSPF, BGP VLAN, Trunks and VPN networks.
- Very Good Knowledge in Site-to-Site and Remote Access VPNs
- Good Knowledge in Unix Servers (Red hat, Centos, and Debian…)
- Ability to design topologies and provide consultancy for corporate customers.
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP protocol stack.
- Troubleshooting distribution and core Network problems.
- LAC/LNS Implementation and troubleshooting knowledge.
- MPLS L2VPNs, L3VPNs and VPLS knowledge is a plus.
- Very Good knowledge in IP sub-netting, super-netting and aggregation.
- Cisco ASA and Juniper firewalls configuration and maintenance is a plus.
- Basic knowledge in Virtualization.
- Ability to understand and work on new technologies and to quickly adapt to equipment made by different vendors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] with the subject “Network & system Engineer”
Application Deadline 16th March, 2018.