Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Supervisor
- We are looking for a trustworthy candidate to join our growing business as a site supervisor. The role of site supervisor has broad responsibilities, from managing staff and overseeing projects to maintaining safety protocols and implementing site procedures. Our ideal candidate is experienced, responsible, and team-focused.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee day to day operations of the facility.
- Provide for site safety and security.
- Provide positive direction to motivate quality performance.
- Discipline personnel when necessary and appropriate.
- Set project goals and oversee projects to completion.
- Schedule and track assignments.
- Handle sensitive information with confidentiality.
- Communicate with customers regarding products and services.
- Conduct regular inspections and maintenance of systems and equipment.
- Devise and implement site policies and procedures.
- Prepare and file accident reports.
- Monitor fire alarm control panels and other emergency equipment.
- Handle emergencies appropriately according to established procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date county, municipal, and state licensing.
- Ensure compliance with company or government regulations.
- Keep accurate records of employee attendance and timesheets.
- Supervise and evaluate staff; complete employee reviews.
- Interview candidates; onboard and train new hires.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- 3- 5 years of experience in managerial or supervisory roles.
- Ability to nurture effective professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Strong project management abilities.
- Confidence to thrive under pressure.
- Reading comprehension of technical documents.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Exemplary analytic problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Proven leadership skills with a large and diverse workforce.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send tailored CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 14th May, 2018
Note: Any application received after the closing date and time will be automatically rejected.