Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solution Architect
Reporting Line: Technical Sales Manager
- Contribute proactively to new service development.
- The Solutions Architect will develop and articulate solutions based on a customer’s strategic business or technical requirements ascertained from working with multiple business units across the customer’s organization.
- Coordinate with the sales team in formulating and building up proposal knowledge, including making technical demos and presentations to customers.
- Demonstrate ability, determination and tenacity to move major initiatives forward and drive focus while consistently thinking of the bottom-line impact of the efforts
- Will be involved from pre-sales solution formulation through system deployment; including bid preparation and customer interface resulting in solutions architecture proposals.
- Assist in the translation of customer needs/technical requirements to appropriate solutions by liaising with customers to understand, anticipate and meet their specific needs.
- Design service solutions for Manages Service customers in line with ITIL and/or industry best practice > Proven business development experience and familiarity with cloud services markets
- Ensure quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service arrangements
- Provide technical and business consultative leadership throughout the technical life cycle of technical solutions.
- Manage and develop strategic partnerships with third party suppliers and other internal stakeholders for Cloud Aggregators or Managed Service Providers.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
Skills & Qualification Required:
- Cisco CCNA/CCDA/CCIP/CCNP/CCDP
- Three to Five (3-5) years industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Information Communication Technology or Engineering
- Creative and innovative approach.
- Experience in telecom architecture.
- Proactive with a positive ‘can do’ approach.
- Experience with Cisco equipment essential.
- Team player / Ability to work independently.
- Sound commercial business understanding and risk aware
- In-depth Knowledge of Radio/Microwave and terrestrial transmission systems.
- Experience in designing and deploying standardized Voip technologies; SIP and H.323.
- Experience relating business requirements to system and infrastructure components and designing the bill of materials for a project.
- Set up and maintain a best practice library of company proposals and architectural designs proposed to customers with success and conversion rate indicators.
- In-depth level knowledge of networking technologies including but not limited to: TCP/IP (e.g. interpreting a packet trace file), WAN technologies,VPN(Layer 2 & 3) , QoS, firewalls, routers, switches, DNS, Metro Ethernet, SDH, EoSDH, DWDM, VOIP and Data Centre Designs.
Demand on the Job
- Problem solving.
- Relationship Management and Analytical Skills.
- Background in Telecom and/Cloud Environment.
- Strong background in solution design with focus on IP/MPLS/IPLC/VOIP/Metro Ethernet/Data Centre Collocation/Cloud technologies.
- Written and verbal communications
- Prioritizing workload of self and others.
- Contract negotiation and influencing skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 18th May, 2018.
Note: Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected