Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Coordinating internal resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects.
- Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
- Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
- Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee.
- They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
- Proven working experience in oil and gas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification.
- Minimum of 8 years work experience.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th April, 2018.
Note: Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected.