Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Employment Type: Full-time
- Check inventory records for accuracy
- Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
- Find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business.
- Lead the team for effective management of store operation in receiving, inspection, storage, issuance &transfer of items as per company policy.
- Ensure indents are raised & proper documentation is completed on a timely basis for requisition of items;
- Responsible for store keeping, documentation & record keeping.
- Forward required documentation to corporate or unit purchase depending on the nature of item to be procured
- Oversee the transportation of goods from production site to consumer to client
- Develop and implement a logistics process
- Proper goods distribution/supply chain maintain follow up.
- Goods delivery schedule is maintained according to delivery order quantity.
- OND / HND qualification
- 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Applicant must be familiar with the ERP platform
- Have basic accounting knowledge
- Must be tech inclined.
- Highly organized, and possess excellent attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages (Word and Excel)
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Good Communication & Report Writing skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and use initiative
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent record keeping.
Salary: Very Attractive
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 21st March, 2022. (3pm GMT+1)
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.