Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Back End Developer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for building back-end services and APIs for front-end applications.
- Good understanding of Agile Scrum
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Follow emerging technologies
- Collaborate with other team members to build state of the art solutions
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Programming, Computer Science, or a related field
- Minimum of 8 years experience as a developer
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Strong knowledge of Amadeus Web Service
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Strong understanding of SOLID principles
- Strong understanding of Test Driven Development(TDD)
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Strong understanding of MongoDB, Redis, Elastic Search, Message queue, and MS-SQL data stores
- Strong understanding of ASP.NET Web API (both classic and core)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure platform and technologies
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
- Proficient understanding of GIT version control system
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment (CICD)
- Experience using Azure DevOps (Visual Studio Online)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th June, 2021.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.