Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities) was incorporated in January 2006. Our primary focus is to provide Facility Management Services, Project Management and Real Estate Development Consultancy, and Training services support to corporate organisations and private investors with major Real Estate assets. We pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality professional services which ensure minimum total life cycle cost of assets to their owners.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Help Desk Officer
- We are looking for a customer service oriented Help desk specialist to provide technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner.
- You will be considered as the firm’s front liner and you will solve basic technical problems and provide support for all assigned areas.
- The goal is to make sure that customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by the company.
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Update customer data and produce activity reports
- Walk customers through problem solving process
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilise excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of help desk software, databases and remote control
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- BS Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
Job Title: Call Centre Representative
- We are looking for a Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers.
- The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Degree in a similar field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]