Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Planner
Employment Type: Full Time
- Plan and schedule project by developing a project master schedule in line with the proposal requirements through the application of the Primavera P6 software.
- Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports: Gantt, milestone charts, and other tools used to support critical path analysis, priority-based resource allocations, performance variances, and to support cost/schedule integration.
- Implement the work schedule and monitor the progress of the work for timely execution of the project through daily/weekly/monthly reports with respect to the review of the overall project.
- Creating Enterprise Project Structure(EPS), Organization Breakdown Structure(OBS) & Work Breakdown Structure(WBS) in Primavera P6(Database – Oracle & SQL)
- Support the project management team in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects, including dashboard maintenance.
- Coordinate internal project team reviews followed by an approval and review by the client of the work schedule, progress measurement, and reporting systems.
- Review status reports, modify schedules and plans as required, and keep the Project planning team abreast of the progress on a regular basis.
- Ensure project control documents such as resources histogram, schedules, reporting systems, material controls systems, etc. are fully developed and reviewed by Construction Management and that Engineering and Procurement interfaces are properly addressed.
- Conduct detailed delay analysis and Extension Of Time(EOT) claims
- Conduct and present feasibility analyses for proposed projects.
- Establish key performance indicators, and monitor and evaluate the overall project performance.
- Analyse project data and produce insights to optimize performance; identifying problems and shortfalls and proposing solutions.
- Monitor and check site installations performed by subcontractors to ensure their adherence to the drawings and specifications.
- Maintain drawing registers, drawing files as well as a site filing system.
- Prepare method statements and complete construction documents.
- Prepare shop drawings, raise timely invoices, variations, claims and settlement, bill of quantities, finalization of various suppliers, subcontractors, work planning, and execution of works with optimum resources.
- Prepare, review, and maintain project documentation and reports, including project contracts and financials
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Head, Development, Planning & Control.
- B.Sc. / B.Tech. in Engineering, Architecture, or other related fields.
- Minimum of 5 cognate years’ of experience in a very similar capacity within the construction industry.
- Strong knowledge of MS Project or Primavera P3 or P6 and MS Excel is strongly required.
- Ability to manage an integrated master schedule and the supporting detailed schedules using MS Project
- Knowledgeable in all phases of the project management life cycle.
- Strong computer skills and experience with relevant project management software programmes.
- Stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good analytical / critical thinking
- Outstanding organizational skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.