Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plumber
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for implementation of Periodic Maintenance of all Plumbing installation and equipment (these includes but not limited to WTP, STP, SP, FP) under management of Central Intervention Team
- Carry-out corrective maintenance or repair of Plumbing installation and equipment to standard especially latest edition of International Plumbing Code and acceptable functional state
- Intervene in any important and urgent issues require Central Intervention Team
- Keep and update records of any maintenance carry-out on Plumbing installation and equipment
- Liaise and analyze each job assignment and follow-up/consult line-head to ensure materials are available
- Complete work orders inclusive of an inventory of Labor and materials needed for each job
- Arrange for the proper disposition and follow up/report the status of all requests until completion Support the line-head in performing the required work for all types of repairs and maintenance
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by line-head.
- Minimum of O’ Level qualification
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a plumber
- Must reside in Delta/Asaba or it’s environ
- Trade-test I, II & III/NTC/ NABTEB is a must-have
- Experience in plumbing installation and maintenance practices
- Experience working in a Facility Management Company
- Good hands-on practical experience in installation, operation, and maintenance of plumbing systems
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good documentation skills (i.e., report, hand-over, or duty note)
- Good troubleshooting (defect identification) and rectification
- Knowledge of HSE (Toolbox-talk, JHA, Risk assessment).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 17th June, 2022.