Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Reporting to the General Manager, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for the development and performance of all business development activities in the organization and the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with Company vision and values.
- Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of new service lines for clients. Dedicate resources in conjunction with necessary teams in Admin to monitor credit clients and B2B Clients
- Define and implement business plans, both strategic and tactical, to achieve the annual and longer-term new business sales results across the range of services as set out in the budgets and business plans.
- Be skilled in networking, lead generation, and prospect management, and making sales across the range of Health’s services provided to develop business growth.
- Proactively build pipeline of opportunity quality and quantity needed to ensure achievement of the sales plans over the short, medium and long term.
- Proactively network within corporate clients and intermediary stakeholders, and leverage both internal and external relationships to access and win high value new business.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Hospital’s range of products and services and those of competitors. Maintain up-to-date knowledge and understanding of trends within the hospitals’ market.
- Provide monthly reporting, management information and key performance indicators including performance and projections, customer and market developments and trends, and key initiatives and projects to further improve.
- Achieving or exceeding any personal or commercial targets set to manage strategic planning, and forecasting, as well as reporting activities as necessary.
- Develop a good knowledge of the Hospital management market; demand competition and prices.
- BSc, BA or equivalent degree.
- 5 – 7 years experience in Business Development, Public Relations.
- Healthcare diagnostics (Radiology) industry experience required.
- Knowledge about the Mainland / Surulere and environ terrain an added advantage
- Computer proficiency, including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
- CRM experience is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2021.