Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
- The Electrician is responsible for implementing and maintaining a Preventive Maintenance Program for all equipment and systems pertaining to his field/area of specialisation.
- He performs the monthly Facility Inspection and submits all required reports to the Site Manager, as well as maintaining routine and required inspections of the relevant Systems.
- Able to maintain electrical control panels.
- Must know and be able to follow processes of testing and inspecting of electrical equipment, control systems and installations.
- Install, wire and connect electrical equipment and control system.
- Carry out repairs and corrective maintenance without need for rework.
- Interprete and works from Technical plans and drawings.
- Proffer effective solutions to identified or reported problems.
- Troubleshoot and detect faults correctly and readily proffer right solutions.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment during and after work.
- Identify correct PPE to use for different tasks, wear prescribed PPE at all times required and keep these in good condition.
- Know and follow processes for preventive maintenance of assigned equipment and carries this out with minimal supervision.
- Provides accurate time material and labour estimates and measurements for tasks arising.
- Able to identify and use the right tools appropriately. No record of missing or destroyed tools due to staff negligence.
- Follow attendance policy as assigned by supervisor
- Follow all rules, regulations and policies of AMFacilities and follow all directives from superiors
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by the Administration and/or supervisor
- Ideal candidate must have SSCE and Trade Test Certificate
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 15th May, 2020.