Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ELVS Technician
- The ELVS Technician will assist in the wiring and installations of ELV Systems and in setting and configuring ELV systems to the client’s requirements.
- S/he will also carry out maintenance and be involved in the upgrade of Security equipment including CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms and any other related equipment which falls under the Low Voltage Scheme.
- S/he will visit customers’ homes and places of business to carry out installations and repairs as necessary as directed by the line manager.
- Work with the ELVS Manager to effectively manage the site coordination process to ensure that ELV services are delivered following the client’s requirements and the respective design documents.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures in accordance with relevant codes and standards
- Manage cable containment installation.
- Monitor and ensure ELV installation quality.
- Oversee the installation sequence and coordination issues.
- Provide advice during the construction of the project and issue further notices, clarifications, and further design documents as necessary and for the duration of the project.
- Provide weekly progress report
- Ensure that all conduit and wire runs and installations meet expected quality standards;
- Assist with the completion of installation reports and paperwork;
- Execute other assignments as directed by the ELVS Manager from time to time.
- Minimum of O’ level qualification.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in managing ELV systems in a maintenance environment
- Strong competence in all or some of the following: Design, Installation, Test and Commissioning, Repairs for CCTV, Fire Alarm & Fire Fighting Systems, Surveillance & Security Systems, Access Control, Lighting Control Systems, Pneumatic Tube Systems, BMS systems, Back Ground Music, PA systems, Structured Cabling, and all associated ELV systems.
- A reasonable level of fitness, punctual, reliable, and trustworthy
- Able to manage time effectively
- Ability to work both alone and in a team
- Awareness of health and safety procedures.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “ELVS Technician” as the subject of the mail.